Vermont is a distinctive wedding destination for couples who want to bring their loved ones together and have a truly memorable celebration. At the 1768 Hubbell Homestead your guests will be treated to an authentic Vermont experience. From cocktails around the post and beam barn, outfitted with comfortable rocking chairs, to relax and take in the Vermont scenery; to gourmet culinary creations served by local caterers who bring the taste of Vermont to life; to finally the bonfire, overlooking the Green Mountains. Our onsite event supervision service will attend to every detail, making the 1768 Hubbell Homestead the ultimate wedding day experience.
What is included in your Hubbell wedding?
Post and beam country amenities barn with receiving area, restrooms, large wrap around porch with rocking chairs overlooking the Vermont Green Mountains and Bennington Battle Monument.
• Full day access to property the day prior and day of wedding event
• 8 hours of celebration time the day of your wedding
• Two nights accommodation in the Hubbell Barn.
• Large 60X90 tent with cathedral ceiling, full windowed sidewalls and lighting package that includes canister lighting on each pole and perimeter floor lighting.
• Patio located just off of tent overlooking the Vermont Green Mountains with stone walkways connecting to the tent and barn.
• Ceremony on-site
• 150 ceremony chairs
• 200 natural wood cross back reception chairs
• 60” and 72” round tables. Enough for 200 guests.
• 3 handmade farm tables.
• 4 high top cocktail tables
• Dance floor
• Use of Hubbell Homestead grounds for photography.
• On-site bridal coordinator Friday & Saturday
• 2-3 additional dedicated staff members for the day of your wedding
• Set-up and breakdown.
• Catering kitchen equipped with appliances, ice machine with 400 lbs of ice, refrigeration, stove, convection ovens, etc.
• Trash removal and storage area for all service items.
• Paved parking area with lighting for guests. Overnight parking permitted.
• Outdoor lawn games permitted
Additions for a fee:
- Post-Wedding Day Brunch
- Lounge Furniture and set up
- Tractor and Wagon rides during cocktail hour for guests
- Maple House Rental (accommodates 6 guests)
- Maple House Basement Pub Welcome Party
- Full wedding coordination
What’s NOT included?
- Barware, glassware, dishware, utensils, and serving utensils and dishes, etc.
- Additional tenting
- Additional lighting